Frequently Asked Questions

Please visit your HOA Portal, and submit a billing inquiry to connect with a manager and discuss payment plan options. They will work with you to get a payment plan set up that, if fully complied with, will enable you to avoid accumulation of costly late fees and penalties. If you do not follow the payment plan, your account will be in default. It is extremely important to keep in touch with your community manager if you have difficulties with the payments. The community manager can make notations within your record of any extenuating circumstances.

Association fees, sometimes referred to as Maintenance or Assessment fees are collected to maintain the common areas of your community. Normally this covers pool(s), playground(s), clubhouse, recreation center, shared driveways, and various utilities. Fees are also used for improvements, beautification, landscaping, and any other Owner services provided.

Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CCR’s) are also referred to as “deed restrictions”. Through this document you are contracted to adhere to a certain standard of maintenance and behavior within the community.

When you closed on your house with the title company, the title policy that you signed states that as a homeowner you are contractually obligated to comply with the deed restrictions. This agreement made between the homeowner and association is used to make sure that certain levels of standards are maintained regarding home maintenance, lot maintenance, prevention of nuisances, and overall protection of property values. Enforcement of the deed restrictions is essential as part of day to day business for the association.

You will receive a copy of your community CCR’s (deed restrictions) at closing. You may also visit the HOA portal to obtain a copy, or contact management to request a copy be emailed to you. To make a request to Beacon Residential Management, please use the Contact Us section. 

Varies per Association. Please check your recorded documents to make sure there are no restrictions against leasing of your property. If you are able to lease your home, you must update your mailing address through the HOA portal or by contacting management so that future correspondence is delivered to the correct address.

This is strictly a decision between the Buyer and the Seller.

You should have received a list of all utility providers for your property from your title company at closing. If you have questions regarding utility providers, please contact our office through the HOA Portal or by calling the office.

The Association is a non-profit corporation formed to maintain community common areas and amenities. The Association is also responsible for ensuring that all encumbered properties are maintained to a certain level of standard. The Association also collects HOA fees from all property owners which are used to fund these expenses.

Annual Meetings
The answer to this question is within the By Laws of your Association. The By Laws are part of the recorded documents that you received when you closed on your home and can also be found on your HOA Portal. When an annual meeting is scheduled by the board of directors, meeting notice will be distributed by mail to all homeowners indicating the date, time, and location for you to attend. Annual meetings shall be set by the board of directors.

Special Meetings
Special meetings may be called at any time by the Declarant, the Board, or the written request for a special meeting from Members in accordance with the governing documents for your community. What has been stated here and above is only “typical”. You must consult your Association’s recorded documents for accuracy.

Before considering any changes to your property, please consult your governing documents and or the architectural guidelines for your community. These are both available on the HOA Portal. You may also access this form by going to our Homeowner ACC Form page.